FOX LABS - MARK-3 FLIPŒæTOP - 1.5OZ. INERT TRAINING SPRAY
(FX-105FTSDB) Heavy Stream or (FX-105FTMDB) MediumŒæCone
The contents in our inert sprays are exactly the same as in our live units, except there is no "OC" in them. These are not water units. This is because our formulas are heavier than water, and if we substituted water it would not replicate the spray patterns faithfully. Additionally, don't be surprised if you get a "red" face when exposed to them...this is because the inert formula is not water. But if the formula has a "kick" without "OC" just imagine how it is when we add the fire!
- 1.5-oz., 4äó�H x 1 3/8äó� Dia.
- Discharges approximately 16-18 Œ_ sec. bursts
- Spring-Loaded Flip Top Unit reduces instances of accidental discharge
- Available inŒæStream and Cone/Fog spray patterns
- Stream Pattern goes 17 - 20 feet.
- Cone/Fog Pattern goes 12 - 15 feet
- Birth date listed on each canister
- ReplacesŒæFX-102FTS and FX-102FTM
How to practice with outdoor targets
- Print out a few copies ofŒæa person's faceŒæwith your computer printer
- Tack the printed copy on a tree or fence, equivalent to a person about 6 feet tall
- Stand upwind, several feet away and practice firing at the target in one second bursts.
- Make sure to try and aim directly between the eyes. The pepper spray will affect all the mucous membranes and even the exposed skin, but you want your attacker's eyes to immediately close.
How to train with a human target
- This is easy enough. Find a willing victim
- Have him or her come toward you as if they were going to grab you.
- Fire away directly into their eyes as you are moving backward away from them.
- Practice yelling 'HELP' loudly as you are spraying.
- Once they are hit and their eyes close, run away and continue yelling for help.