SABRE Red DPS (Dual Propellant System)
SABRE Red DPS (Dual Propellant System) SERIES - Law Enforcement Grade Police Duty Spray
SABRE RED DPS Sabre alcohol base Dual Propellant System (DPS) features the latest advancement in deployment technology by combining Dupont's pharmaceutical grade Dymel 134a/P with nitrogen gas. This 10% OC option contains a devastating 1.33% Major Capsaicinoids producing the greatest level of incapacitation available by a single ingredient spray.
The SABRE Red DPS 5200 Series is available in the following four different sizes in both Stream and Cone patterns:
SR-521010 - MK-2 - 1.8 oz Stream
SR-521010-C - MK-2 - 1.8 oz Cone
SR-520010-C - MK-3 - 2.0 oz Cone
SR-520020-C - MK-3.5 - 2.5 oz Cone
SR-520030 - MK-4 - 4.4 oz Stream
SR-520030-C - MK-4 - 4.4 oz Cone
SABRE DUAL PROPELLANT SYSTEM (DPS) FEATURES THE LATEST ADVANCEMENT IN DEPLOYMENT BY COMBINING DUPONT" S DYMEL 134a PRPELLANT WITH NITROGEN GAS.
As one of the safest and most advanced propellants available worldwide, Dymel 134a/P meets the most stringent requirements of international health authorities receiving worldwide affirmation from government health officials for pharmaceutical use.
Manufactured by DuPont, Dymel 134a/P is used in oral sprays and nasal inhalers for the treatment of allergies, and metered-dose inhalers for the treatment of asthma and other respiratory disorders. Dymel is environmentally friendly and non-ozone depleting.
Nitrogen is added to the propellant system to provide the following advantages:
The popular stream delivery can accurately reach targets twelve (12) feet away.
Nitrogen deploys the spray towards the subject at a higher velocity reducing the subject's reaction time to increase officer accuracy.
- SABRE DPS Series is Law Enforcement Grade and is the Police Duty Spray of choice for thousands of Law Enforcement Agencies around the world
- DPS Series provides highest level Ultraviolet Marking Dye to aid in suspect identification
- High capsaicinoid content sprays provides increased stopping power
- Deployment Versatility - Subjects duck, move, fight and attempt to block the spray. It does not matter how hot the spray is if you cannot hit the target acquisition area. SABRE duty belt canisters will deploy from an inverted position to increase target acquisition.
- Guaranteed heat levels - SABRE is the only pepper spray manufacturer operating an in-house HPLC Laboratory, ensuring capsaicinoid consistency in every canister.
- Projects 10-12 feet